Comprehensive Utilization Of Waste Heat Drying System
The scheme for maximizing the utilization of system thermal energy can be designed as per different material, waste heat temperature and waste heat flow.
Case 1: 200T/D Sludge Processing Project for one of Dalian Petrochemical Companies, and exhaust flow: 750000 Nm³/h; exhaust temperature: 135℃; Our design is to use three sets of Φ4 x 32m dryer, which have been put into production.
Case 2: 4T/D Sludge Processing Project for one of Shanghai dyeing factories, exhaust flow: 10000Nm³/h, exhaust temperature:180℃; Our design is to use Φ2 x 5m intermittent dryer, which has been put into production.
- 1. Waste heat utilization, energy saving and environmental protection;
- 2. No fuel consumption, few power consumption, the original dust removal system can be used to save investment;
- 3. Obtain raw material locally, additional land is not required;
- 4. High level of automation, laborsaving;
- 5. Drying time can be adjusted, and the water content can be controlled after drying.